1-Inspection during operation
This company is one of the first and the most experienced inspecting companies during operation, including a group of mechanical inspectors, electrical instrumentation inspectors, materials for the periodic inspections of Overhaul and routines.
In addition, due to the availability of new methods of NDT and collaboration with powerful foreign companies, it has the ability to deliver the services of a decent standard.
- Periodic inspection of the equipment (such as heat exchangers, towers, furnaces, tanks, etc.).
- Corrosion monitoring and providing suitable methods for the prevention and control of corrosion
- Inspection at overhaul
- Providing basic repair plans and instructions along with the minimum spare parts required
- Analyzing and investigation of the equipment failure causes and providing a suitable solution to prevent repetition of the incident.
- Inspection and supervision of the implementation of current projects
- Examining TSR and taking steps to enforce TSR cases, defining and preparing project documents for implementation of the Modification
- Creating of inspection files and repair records for each equipment and pipelines
- Reduction of the volume and time of major repairs regarding to the inspection and repairs during normal operation of the unit.
- Welding inspections include: WPS inspection, welding resistance test (PQR), Control and inspection, Cleaning and coloring of metal and sand blast components, Inspection and control of bolts and nuts, and Determination of the tensile strength of the screws in the installation phase based on DIN standard.
- Radiographic Test (Gama, X-Ray)
- Ultrasonic Test
- Magnetic Particle Test
- PT(Practical Test)
- VT(Virtual Test)
3- Design and implementation of thickness measurement of equipment and pipelines
- Initial review of existing documents including P & ID, PFD and Isometric
- Identifying and categorizing
- Prioritization of pipelines and their categorization based on risk
- Determining TML Procedure Thickness Test
- Scheduling Thickness measurement according to production plans
- Design of checklists according to standards
- Thickness measurement and recording of data and information
- Compilation of databases and results of thickness measurement
- Analyzing data to determine the minimum thickness required and calculating the corrosion rate
- Compilation of corrective repair orders
- Adaptation of working conditions based on the methodology (Fitness for Service)
- Compilation and presentation of the final report of the project