1. Consulting Engineers and Workshop Surveillance
- High monitoring of project implementation on site
- Receiving maps, documents and approved recipes and studying and ensuring their completeness access to all standards in the documents and guidelines.
- Controlling and adapting the plans, documents and instructions of the contractor for installation with standard requirements and contractual terms and technical specifications, the project and their approval and report the cases of non-compliance with the employer for the coordination and the required adjustments
- Examining the problems and inconsistencies that have arisen on the site and providing a suitable solution for eliminating them
- Reengineering if needed to fix the bugs and improve the status of the project implementation
- Controlling and verifying all primary materials and consumables input to the project site
- Providing instructions for quality control as well as monitoring the quality of the work done
- Provision of QCP and ITP for the entire project, as well as a QCP study of the contractors and a correction notice
- Ensure the correct process of installation and control of all documents and certificates issued by contractors and the up-to-date inspection documents and contractors and the absence of any difference between them.
- Controlling and commenting on all instructions issued by contractors including WPS, PQR, WQR, PWTG, Color Coding, Nonmetal Test, Hydro test, Cold and Hot Insulation, QC Forms, NDT Instructions, Color and Sand Blast, Wrapping, Marking, Fit up, Looting Welding inspection instructions and other required instructions
- Dimensional control and supervision of decontamination operations, rust and chemical rinse operations, and review of the results of non-destructive testing and decontamination.
- Continuous inspection during the activity of the contractors and the control and suspension of any inconsistency observed and action to correct them.
- Inspection of site pre-commissioning and troubleshooting operations and bugfixes and provide appropriate solutions for bugs that occurred at launch time.
2. INSTALLATION INSPECTION (CONSTRUCTION)
Since its inception, the company has been in charge of inspection of a large number of major projects in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries, including the inspection of Fanavaran Petrochemical Complex - Khandan Petrochemical Complex - Khorasan Petrochemical Company - Ghadir Petrochemical Company - Chemistry of Textile ... Bandar Abbas Refinery - All NGLs.
The summary of services provided by this company in the field of installation inspection is as follows:
- Get maps, documents and approved recipes and study and ensure their completeness
- Controlling and adapting maps, documents and instructions of contractors for installation with standard requirements and contractual terms, technical specifications, project approvals and reporting of cases of non-compliance with the employer for coordination and correction
- Control and compliance of all primary and consumable materials
- Controlling the organization chart QC of contractors and controlling the certification of NDT, Q1 and ensuring the competence of the personnel and quality control system of contractors and their approval.
- Reviewing the proposed QCP of contractors and commenting on them and following them in accordance with the final terms of the employer.
- Ensuring the correct process of installation and control of all documents and certificates issued by the contractors and the up-to-date inspection documents and contractors and the absence of any differences between them.
- Controlling and commenting on all instructions issued by installing contractors including WPS, PQR, WQR, PWTG, Color Coding, New Testing, Hydro test, Cold and Heat Insulation, QC Forms, NDT Instructions, Color and Sand Blast, Wrapping, Marking, Fit up, Looting Welding inspection instructions and other required instructions
- Procurement of software for the collection and unification of all inspection and inspection data and NDT tests
- Control and approve and follow radiographic selection instructions
- Supervision of testing of welders, preparation of PQR, Types of Test Coupon, Welding Inspection during the Fit up, Welding, and after welding, and assuring the electrode, that the welders and materials used before and during welding
- Inspection and testing of indoor and outdoor coating, wrapping (blasting and piping paint, equipment and all types of hot and cold insulation)
- Control and Inspection of Non-Destructive Testing and Decontamination
- Provide punch list and test package inspection and final confirmation
- Control the percentage of weld repair and control the percentage of welders repair and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports extracted from computer files.
- Inspection and monitoring of decontamination operations, rinse-off and chemical rinsing operations and their approval
- Stop the operation contrary to the specifications of the project and complete their report to the employer
- Continuous inspection during the activity of contractors and control and reporting of any inconsistency observed and action to correct them.
- Inspection at pre-commissioning and commissioning